Nicole has been busy this summer at a Music for Young Children conference in Halifax, as well as continuing her own lessons in piano, composition, improvising and oboe. She hopes to share many of these aspects more frequently with you in lessons.
She has also been searching high and low for the best ways to improve the studio and lessons. Here are some of the changes you will see this year:
- full-sized digital/acoustic pianos for almost all MYC students in classes
- two piano lab stations for private students for planned before/after lab time to reinforce concepts
- lots of new games!
- a game lending library for practise at home
- a music lending library with lots of supplemental materials
- podcast and video content added to the blog