The same can be done at home with practising--try a new twist to get that spark back. Here are some of my favourite ideas to freshen things up:
1. Have hot chocolate (or wine adults!) as a treat while practising.
2. Get to "stay up late" for some extra practising.
3. Eat an M&M after each part of your practise (scale, song, exercise etc).
4. Practise your rhythm's by meowing or using another favourite animal sound.
6. Have a fun practise and play some of your favourite songs from previous lessons.
7. Have backwards/upside down practising session. Put your keyboard on the floor, play songs backwards etc.
8. Turn off the lights and use a flashlight and glow accessories as lights during your practise.
Let me know some of your ideas below!