1. What do you love most about the piano?
2. What is your favourite song to play? Why?
3. What is difficult about the piano?
4. Who do you enjoy performing for the most?
1. I love being able to express all of my feelings through music, especially on the piano because it was my first instrument and the one that I am most natural on.
2. Even though it is played often, I love Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata because it is so soothing. I think I have been playing it for over 10 years now, and I still love it!
3. The piano requires a lot of repetition to train your fingers to "think" independently. This means playing the same passages over and over and over again.
4. I love playing for my family! Even if by the time they hear the performance they have heard the piece hundreds of times, they are still my most loyal fans! Also my friend Katie from our group KeyNote Duo gives me the best compliments, for example she loves my ritardandos.